Are you eager to buy the affordable house and lot in
the Philippines of your preference but have some questions in mind? We have
listed down below frequently asked questions that may serve as a guidance and
the Reservation fee refundable?
– Reservation fee is non-refundable but it forms part of the down payment.
2. When do I have to pay the 1st down payment?
– The 1st down payment is scheduled 30 days from the date of reservation.
3. How do I pay the down payment?
– The down payment can be paid in cash (spot down payment) or in monthly installment depending on the term e.g. If 15 mos., you can pay it in 15 monthly installments.
4. What are the payment options available in Lessandra?
– Lessandra offers the following payment options: Spot Cash, Deferred Cash, Bank Financing, and In-House Financing of the loan balance.
5. Will you assist in the application of bank financing?
– Yes, we assist the clients in the application. Clients just need to submit all requirements to Lessandra authorized personnel within the specified period of time to process the loan.
6. Can we pay our monthly amortization online?
– Yes! We accept online payment through our partners. For the complete list of our online payment and partners, please visit https://lessandra.com.ph/online-payments.
7. When does house construction start?
– House construction starts after the full down payment and client’s submission of complete requirements, provided the chosen house location is already buildable.
8. How long is the house construction?
– Under normal circumstances, house construction takes about six (6) to eight (8) mos.
9. Do you allow visits during the construction or before the unit turnover?
– We understand that house inspection is crucial, hence, this is usually done during the turnover.
Visits during the construction period are discouraged, however, this may still be allowed upon request.
10. Can someone sign the turnover documents on my behalf?
– Your attorney-in-fact or any authorized representative can sign the turnover documents on your behalf provided they have a notarized or consularized Special Power of Attorney Form. He or she needs to present two (2) valid IDs to proceed.
11. Who will process the electric and water connection for my house?
– For electric connection, Lessandra processes its application for specific areas. Please check with the Marketing Officer if your location is included in the qualified areas.
For water connection, the buyer needs to apply for it with the local or area provider.
12. Can I renovate or modify my house any way I want it? Including the exterior?
– We have guidelines for the house improvement. We give a copy of the Deed of Restrictions for the buyer’s reference.
13. Are there other fees I have to pay aside from the Total Contract Price?
– The Real Estate Property Tax and Homeowners’ Association (HOA) dues are fees paid for by the homeowners. HOA dues are necessary to maintain the amenities, common areas, and services of the subdivision.
14. Can I view the property online?
– Yes. For online property viewing or tripping, you may schedule it through our Online Appointment platform and choose your preferred date and time of viewing. Our representative will get in touch with you to confirm the schedule.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at https://lessandra.com.ph/contact-us and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.