Join us as we take a look at our beautiful community here in Lessandra General Santos. Let us take you to a virtual tour and get a glimpse of how accessible our project is to all your needs. Lessandra Gensan is a five-hectare Caribbean-inspired subdivision located along Conel Road, Brgy. San Isidro, General Santos City which offers an array of affordable yet quality house and lots inside a maaliwalas community.
General Santos City, South Cotabato
General Santos is a 1st class highly urbanized city located in Southern Philippines. It is politically subdivided into 26 barangays and is the 15th largest city in the country. Gensan is known as the gateway to the SOCCKSARGEN Region and serves as its regional center for commerce and industry. It is bounded by the municipalities of Alabel, Sarangani Province in the east and Maasim, Sarangani Province in the south. It is likewise bounded by Polomolok, South Cotabato and Malungon, Sarangani Province in the north and the municipality of T’boli, South Cotabato in the west.
Gensan is popularly known as the Tuna Capital of the Philippines, with General Santos Fishport Complex also serving as a known tourist attraction for those who wish to see the busy mornings of the city’s fisher folks first hand. The City is also touted as the Home of the Champions as Gensan is home to several known names in the country such as Manny Pacquiao and Shamcey Supsup. Aside from the fish port complex, other points of interest in the city include EM-Jake Aquawave Resort and Hotel, Sanchez Peak, Olarte Cave Underground Spring, and Kalaja Karst.
As with other Philippine municipalities, General Santos City has its festivals and celebrations annually. Kalilangan Festival is the city’s celebration of harmony amidst cultural diversity and is the carrier festival for Gensan’s Foundation Anniversary celebrated every February 27. Tuna Festival, culminating every 5th of September, is celebrated in honor of the city’s tuna industry.
An innovative housing brand under the most trusted in the real estate, Vista Land, Lessandra offers quality, maaliwalas, and affordable house and lots nationwide in more than 40 communities. Lessandra’s affordable house and lots offer the following advantages:
Lessandra provides flexible payment schemes and a seamless digital buying experience for aspiring homebuyers. From virtual home tours to reservations to payments, an aspiring homeowner can buy their dream house and lot even from their current locations, conveniently.
The Angat and Aliwalas communities of Lessandra give homeowners a space to breathe, with its beautifully crafted homes, community amenities, and open spaces for a holistic lifestyle and home experience.
Lessandra communities are located in progressive areas, close to major transport networks, commercial establishments, learning institutions, medical facilities, worship places, and other daily necessities.
With the mission to elevate every the life of every Filipino, Lessandra brings its quality homes to Filipinos at an affordable price coupled with its flexible payment schemes. Homebuyers get to choose the right payment scheme that would fit their financial status and goals.
Guaranteed Safe and Secured
Safety and security are a priority in each Lessandra community. All the exclusive subdivisions of Lessandra are secured with high fence protections, CCTVs, and 24/7 station and roving security. Residents are assured of a worry-free living in Lessandra.
Lessandra General Santos
Lessandra General Santos thrives as an ideal real estate investment for young professionals and married couples looking for a primary home or investors and professionals overseas looking for lucrative investment in South Cotabato, Philippines. As with other Lessandra communities, amenities and leisure spaces are available for homeowners’ use.
Enjoy a true home haven and exclusivity in Lessandra General Santos' quality and affordable house and lots.
Lessandra General Santos’ Available House Listings
- Arielle – a 2-storey townhouse with a floor area of 36 sqm. and a minimum lot area of 42 sqm. Arielle has two (2) bedrooms, a living area, dining area, kitchen, and one toilet and bath.
- Criselle – a 2-storey duplex house with a floor area of 40 sqm. and a minimum lot area of 84 sqm. It has two (2) bedrooms, a living area, dining area, kitchen, and toilet and bath.
- Ezabelle – a 2-storey duplex house with a floor area of 46 sqm. and a minimum lot area of 63 sqm. It has two (2) bedrooms, a living area, dining area, kitchen, and toilet and bath.
Landmarks within the vicinity
Lessandra General Santos is strategically situated near commercial establishments, major thoroughfares, and daily necessities to make each homeowner’s necessities accessible while living a worry-free life in a 24/7 safe and secured community.
- General Santos City International Airport
- Port of Makar
- General Santos City Public Terminal (Bulaong Terminal)
- Lagao Terminal
Recreation and Entertainment
- EM-Jake Aquawave Resort and Hotel
- General Santos Fish Port Complex
- Sanchez Peak
- Kalaja Karst
- Olarte Cave Underground Spring
- Vergene Blues Paradise
- London Beach Resort
Supermarket and Malls
- SM General Santos
- KCC Mall of Gensan
- Gaisano Mall of Gensan
- Robinsons Gensan
- Veranza Mall Gensan
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
- General Santos Doctors Hospital
- Dr. Jorge P. Royeca Hospital
- Socsargen County Hospital
- Mindanao Medical Center
Schools and Universities
- Lagao National High School Annex
- General Santos City SPED Integrated School
- Notre Dame of Dadiangas University – IBED
- Mindanao State University - CETD
- Stratford International School
- Joji Ilagan International School
Places of Worship
- Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage Parish
- Iglesia Ni Cristo
- United Pentecostal Church Philippines Inc.
Know more about the affordable house and lots in General Santos City, South Cotabato at Lessandra Gensan. For the complete list of Lessandra communities nationwide, visit Lessandra Project Listings. For the list of Lessandra’s affordable house and lots for sale, visit Lessandra House Listings.
Take a virtual tour of each Lessandra home and get a glimpse of its comfortable and maaliwalas homes and community with Lessandra Virtual Tour on the homepage at https://lessandra.com.ph. Want to know how affordable Lessandra homes are? Get an estimated monthly computation for your home according to your preferred payment schemes and payments terms with our Lessandra Home Loan Calculator.
You may also visit our other Social Media accounts:
- Be in the loop with our daily updates in our Official Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/LessandraOfficialFind home inspirations in our Official Instagram Account at https://www.instagram.com/lessandraofficial
- Watch the other Road to Lessandra Communities and other Lessandra videos at our Official Channel on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/LessandraOfficialYT/playlists.
- Stay up to date with the latest news at our Twitter account at https://twitter.com/lessandraonline
- Know what’s in trend by following our Official Tiktok account https://www.tiktok.com/@lessandraofficial?lang=en
Find the best homes and invest in Lessandra. With its quality, maaliwalas, and affordable house and lots, you and your family are assured to live in the best. Dito sa Lessandra, Angat Ka!
Lessandra is an affordable house and lot developer offering maaliwalas home spaces nationwide. To know more about affordable properties in Lessandra, visit the Lessandra House Listings. To find out how to buy a house and lot in the Philippines, go to Lessandra Guides and FAQs.