Get a glimpse of “Your Perfect Living Experience” as we take you to the road to Lessandra Sorsogon, a ten-hectare Italian-Mediterranean themed subdivision located along Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Cabid-an, Sorsogon City. This sprawling maaliwas community offers the best quality and affordable house and lots in Sorsogon City.
Sorsogon City, Sorsogon
Sorsogon City is a 3rd class component city and the capital of Sorsogon province. It is located at the southernmost tip of the Bicol Peninsula and of Luzon Island. The city has 64 barangays, with a total land area of 31,292 hectares (120.82 sq mi), which constitutes 14% of Sorsogon province's total area. Dubbed as the "Gateway to Southern Philippines", Sorsogon City serves as a trans-shipment point from the Visayas and Mindanao provinces.1 Not only does it serve as a transport hub, but the city also boasts a perfect mix of culture, nature, and adventure. Among its instagrammable and picturesque tourist spots are the Museo Sorsogon, Rompeolas, Pinaculan Lighthouse, and Buhatan River. Sorsogon City also has a resort colony located in Bacon District, where numerous beaches, including the crater-like Paguriran Island and Lagoon, can be found.
As with other Philippine municipalities, Sorsogon City has its festivals and celebrations annually. Pili Festival is held every June 28-29, which coincides with the town fiesta in honor of Sorsogon City’s patron saints, St. Peter and St. Paul. The festival showcases Pili, an indigenous crop of the Bicol region, particularly abundant in Sorsogon. The festival aims to emphasize the Pili’s importance and promote awareness of its various economic uses. Street dancing presentation by the locals wearing pili nut costumes is the highlight of the festival.
An innovative housing brand under the most trusted in the real estate, Vista Land, Lessandra offers quality, maaliwalas, and affordable house and lots nationwide in more than 40 communities. Lessandra’s affordable house and lots offer the following advantages:
Lessandra provides flexible payment schemes and a seamless digital buying experience for aspiring homebuyers. From virtual home tours to reservations to payments, an aspiring homeowner can buy their dream house and lot even from their current locations, conveniently.
The Angat and Aliwalas communities of Lessandra give homeowners a space to breathe, with its beautifully crafted homes, community amenities, and open spaces for a holistic lifestyle and home experience.
Lessandra communities are located in progressive areas, close to major transport networks, commercial establishments, learning institutions, medical facilities, worship places, and other daily necessities.
With the mission to elevate every the life of every Filipino, Lessandra brings its quality homes to Filipinos at an affordable price coupled with its flexible payment schemes. Homebuyers get to choose the right payment scheme that would fit their financial status and goals.
Guaranteed Safe and Secured
Safety and security are a priority in each Lessandra community. All the exclusive subdivisions of Lessandra are secured with high fence protections, CCTVs, and 24/7 station and roving security. Residents are assured of a worry-free living in Lessandra.
Lessandra Sorsogon thrives as an ideal real estate investment for young professionals and married couples looking for a primary home or investors and professionals overseas looking for lucrative investment in the Bicol Region, Philippines. As with other Lessandra communities, amenities and leisure spaces are available for homeowners’ use.
Enjoy a true home haven and exclusivity in Lessandra Sorsogon's quality and affordable house and lots.
Lessandra Sorsogon’s Available House Listings
- Criselle – a 2-storey single firewall house with a floor area of 40sqm and a minimum lot area of 66sqm. It has two (2) bedrooms, a living area, dining area, kitchen, and toilet and bath.
- Ezabelle – a 2-storey single firewall house with a floor area of 46sqm and a minimum lot area of 66sqm. Ezabelle has two (2) bedrooms, a living area, dining area, kitchen, and toilet and bath.
- Bella – a 2-storey single firewall house with a floor area of 53sqm and a minimum lot area of 88sqm. It has two (2) bedrooms, a living area, dining area, kitchen, and two (2) toilets and baths.
- Cara – a 2-storey single firewall house with a floor area of 66sqm and a minimum lot area of 88sqm. Cara has three (3) bedrooms, a living area, dining area, kitchen, two (2) toilets and baths, and a provision for carport and balcony.
Landmarks within the vicinity
Lessandra Sorsogon is strategically situated near commercial establishments, major thoroughfares, and daily necessities to make each homeowner’s necessities accessible while living a worry-free life in a 24/7 safe and secured community.
- SITEX (formerly known as Sorsogon City Grand Terminal)
- Sorsogon Sea Port
- Bicol International Airport
- Legazpi City Domestic Airport
Recreation and Entertainment
- Buhatan River
- Paguriran Island and Lagoon
- Lola Sayong Eco-Surf Camp
- Bulusan Volcano Natural Park
- Subic Beach
Supermarket and Malls
- SM City Sorsogon
- Gaisano Capital Sorsogon
- LCC Mall
- City Mall Sorsogon
- Metro Health Specialists Hospital, Inc.
- Sorsogon Medical Mission Group Hospital & Health Services Cooperative
- Sorsogon Provincial Hospital (Dr. Fernando B. Duran, Sr. Memorial Hospital)
- Saints Peter and Paul Hospital of Sorsogon
Schools and Universities
- Sorsogon National High School
- Sorsogon State University
- The Lewis College
- Sorsogon Our Lady of Salvation College, Inc.
- Speed Computer College
- St. Louise de Marillac College of Sorsogon
- Aemilianum College Inc.
- Bicol Merchant Marine College, Inc.
Places of Worship
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Iglesia Ni Cristo
- Our Lady of Fatima Parish Church
- Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedral
Know more about the affordable house and lots in Sorsogon City, Sorsogon at https://lessandra.com.ph/project/lessandra-sorsogon. For the complete list of Lessandra communities nationwide, visit Lessandra Project Listings. For the list of Lessandra’s affordable house and lots for sale, visit Lessandra House Listings.
Take a virtual tour of each Lessandra home and get a glimpse of its comfortable and maaliwalas homes and community with Lessandra Virtual Tour on the homepage at https://lessandra.com.ph. Want to know how affordable Lessandra homes are? Get an estimated monthly computation for your home according to your preferred payment schemes and payments terms with our Lessandra Home Loan Calculator.
You may also visit our other Social Media accounts:
- Be in the loop with our daily updates in our Official Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/LessandraOfficialFind home inspirations in our Official Instagram Account at https://www.instagram.com/lessandraofficial
- Watch the other Road to Lessandra Communities and other Lessandra videos at our Official Channel on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/LessandraOfficialYT/playlists.
- Stay up to date with the latest news at our Twitter account at https://twitter.com/lessandraonline
- Know what’s in trend by following our Official Tiktok account at https://www.tiktok.com/@lessandraofficial?lang=en
For informative and interesting reads on real estate, home investment, project features and locations, lifestyle, food finds, and trending topics, visit Lessandra Blogs and News.
Find the best homes and invest in Lessandra. With its quality, maaliwalas, and affordable house and lots, you and your family are assured to live in the best. Dito sa Lessandra, Angat Ka!
Lessandra is an affordable house and lot developer offering maaliwalas home spaces nationwide. To know more about affordable properties in Lessandra, visit the Lessandra House Listings. To find out how to buy a house and lot in the Philippines, go to Lessandra Guides and FAQs.